Thursday, May 5, 2011

Square Meals

We had our first meal delivery of Square Meals last night and it was delicious!! First of all, the meal was delivered to me at work. No racing home to meet the delivery at a certain time.

The food arrived with a menu & cooking preparations:

Everything came prepared & ready to heat up.

White Fish

Moroccan Carrots

Side of wild rice

Dinner was ready in 10 minutes. Sorry this last one is a little blurry. I think I was in such a rush to eat that I moved the phone when taking the photo. haha

So yummy & I will definitely order again from this company. Look at what we can order for next week!

Grilled Jerk Spiced Salmon

Sautéed Rice and Beans with Plantains
Steamed Broccoli

Chicken Yakatori, Skewers with Japanese Style Marinade

Stir Fried Carrots, Snow Peas, Mushrooms Roasted
Fingerlings with Miso and Herbs

No comments: