Sunday, May 1, 2011

Fun in the Sun

This weekend has been so nice. On Friday, we met up with Betsy & Greg for a beer and then Erik & I had dinner at Ziryab. We had falafel wraps which is exactly what I wanted!!

On Saturday, I went for a run and we took Evie on a long walk to Hayes Valley. This is the farm where Erik planted some crops. He planted Hops for his beer brewing and goes every other day to water them!



This is a community garden where people plant crops and you can also get food here such as lettuce, etc.

We stopped in Alamo Sq on our walk home and Evie was rolling around, enjoying the sun!


We also did the laundry & I went downtown to use some coupons that were going to expire & it was Friends & Family at Macy's! I also went to Apple and got the Nike running sensor for my shoe. With the app on my iPhone and the sensor, I can start tracking mileage, mile time, etc. I can't wait to use it!



Later on, our friends Tiffany & Brett came into the city. We had plans go back to Hayes Valley for dinner. However, when they arrived, Erik started pouring homebrews. Our plan changed to getting something a little closer so we went to get burgers at Acme Burgerhaus. Love that place - $2 beers until 10pm!!

We came back to the house and had more homebrews. We just chilled out and had fun. The boys got a litttttttle tipsy. haha



You know when THEY take the camera out, they are having a good time. haha

Somehow, we put DMB on - the old school, high school stuff.

Imitating Dave Matthews


Annnnd Evie, wondering what in the heck is going on.


Evie was amazing last night. She LOVES Tiffany & Brett. She ran up to them when she saw them outside, she lets them pet her, & she wants to play with them all night long. I think she knows they are Dog people.

2 comments:

ash said...

I happened upon your blog, and I just had to comment on how adorable your puppy dog is. :) what kind is she? she looks like she might have a little boxer in her!

Heather M said...

Hi - We don't know what she is but we think she is part American Staffordshire & has either Beagle or Boxer in her. People with Boxers always stop us & ask if she is part boxer. One day I will get her a DNA test! haha