Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Sick!


Yesterday, I left work early because I did not feel well. Isn't it crazy how a simple cold can make you feel so terrible? I couldn't breathe and was so tired. I came home & got right in bed. Erik was great by walking Evie & making us dinner. I got up and went back to bed!

Today, I took a sick day. It was amazing. I got up for breakfast and went back and slept for half of the day. I feel a million times better!! I have to be better because....KIMMY is coming this weekend!! woohoo.

We are going to run a 5K this weekend. Too bad I have NOT been running since I haven't been feeling well. Oh well. We will make it a 'fun run' or walk. We got these super cute shirts to wear!


The shirts are from FANNEtastic Food & you can get this & more designs, here.

Can't wait for her visit!!

No comments: