Thursday, September 18, 2008

Fall

Yesterday, it sort of felt like fall here. You could smell it. Fall here is going to be very different from CT. I think we will still have 60-65 degree weather but I know leaves fall off the trees here. There is a big pumpkin festival in Half Moon Bay that I plan on going to. We will definitely get pumpkins but don't have a front porch to put them on!

I am happy to be able to enjoy October & Halloween this year. Last year, my October was traveling back and forth from SF to CT to meet my new team, find a new apt, pack up the house, etc.

Plus, I have friends out here that love the movie HOCUS POCUS! Yippeeee......

4 comments:

potsy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KMV said...

and it is time for the halloween Mickey mugs!
I have not found anyone here who appreciates hocus pocus the way we do. Maybe Julia will!

Sarah said...

I will miss your HP party! I made John and two of our friends watch it last year and they thought I was crazy. I also fell asleep while everyone else watched it!

Thackery Binx? Where are you Thackery Binx?

Heather M said...

Oh I invited my friend Cristin over to watch it but said, 'Oh but I'll probably fall asleep' haha!