Sunday, September 7, 2008

Walking

Once I joined TNT and trained to run, I hated to walk. I thought it was too slow. I would run home from the bus, 1 block. Now, I feel like I'd rather run short distances but do not hate walking anymore. In fact, when I see people running, they usually look uncomfortable & unhappy (this is me saying this, I haven't asked these random people their thoughts).

Today, I saw a woman walking & she looked happy. She had her iPod on and was walking at a decent pace & looked happy. I always read in magazines about walking to stay fit and blah blah but I thought it was for older people (to be honest). Now, I wonder if I should try it. I wonder if I would be happy or just have the urge to run. We'll see.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I love walking! Sometimes I do a "walk for fitness". A fast paced walk, but not running :)