Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tonight

Well, tomorrow is October 1st. That means, it is time to officially start watching Hocus Pocus. Evie doesn't understand that every day we will put it on and watch it. I'm sure she won't sit nice and recite the lines with me. She will be a barking pain.

Tonight, I asked Erik to watch it with me. I said, we can turn off the lights and light candles and watch it! Plus, I made pumpkin bread last night to go along with the movie. He doesn't really love the movie like I do, but he has seen it so many times that I'm sure he is looking forward to it, too. haha.

2 comments:

JeanineIrene said...

You technically aren't allowed to watch it until after midnight. Rule breaker.

Heather M said...

Actually Irene, I allow it on the EVE of October. I'm sorry you didn't get the memo and are waiting until 10/1. You do have permission to watch it tonight. And every day of the month!