Saturday, September 13, 2008

Sarah is not HIlary


This is for anyone who is/was a Hilary supporter and is thinking of voting for McCain because Sarah Palin is on the ticket. Just because Sarah is a woman does not mean she is the same as voting for Hilary. They have VERY different stances on the issues. Hilary is progressive while Sarah is ultra-conservative. Oh and Sarah supports wolf killing. And hunts moose. I think PETA should have a talk with her.

Read for yourself the differences between Sarah & Hilary, HERE.

2 comments:

Moonlady said...

she's very socially conservative. I sure do hope women don't vote on just abortion issues. Choice is the law of the land and will not be going away unless there is a drastic social change --- I DO NOT believe in abortion, but would defend the right of women to have that choice.

Moonlady said...

One needs to understand the culture. In Alaska, people hunt Moose for food. If the wolf population gets too large and the moose population goes down because the wolfs are killing them, I don't see a problem with keeping their population in check.
It's a very difficult thing -- If I depended on chickens for food and a wolf came to feast on my food and my kids were to go hungry, I shoot the wolf myself. No question.
I think shooting them is more humane than traps..