Saturday, September 13, 2008

Waves to Wine

This morning, I volunteered with the MS Society. I got up at 430 am and went down to AT&T stadium(aka Giants stadium). My job was to register the riders. It was cold & dark but they had food & coffee. Having done an MS bike ride for a few years, I know its important to be fast & have answers when people pick up their packets and have questions. It was fun though and I'm not even tired now. I will probably need a nap around 3pm. MS is the charity I care most about helping & raising money for so this was not even a question in my mind to get up & do this.

These riders are doing 75 or 100miles today. They started in SF and have to ride to Sonoma!

This ride takes you on an unforgettable two-day journey from San Francisco up Highway 1 to Healdsburg in Sonoma County. More than 1,500 riders will cruise along scenic roads riding anywhere from 50 to 175 miles. Six full meals, generous amenities, stunning landscapes, stocked rest stops every 12 to 15 miles at spectacular sites, and spirited festivities that include music and a beer garden are all included.

No comments: