Saturday, September 20, 2008

Kinda Rainy

This morning I woke up and it was kinda rainy out. We have not seen rain since February. It is just misting everything. Of course, Evie can smell rain or something and doesn't want to go out when its raining. So, you know when its January and pouring rain for 2 weeks straight, that is fun. She would rather hold it for 2 days than go out.

Anyway, today seems like the perfect day for a movie! I also just realized my fave sushi place, Domo, has lunch for $10.95. How amazing!

I got my hair highlighted yesterday. Actually, low lighted. I don't like when my hair gets too 'yellow'. My hairdresser, Richard, is going to Argentina for 3 mos to study spanish so I had to get it done. He said to use a blonde shampoo like 2x per week and it will help my hair from getting so yellow.

In grown up news, I am taking Evie to camp in a few minutes but then not coming home. Nope! I am going straight to the grocery store to do the food shopping & get it over for the weekend. Normally, we go on Sundays and are rushing to get home b/c Erik has to go to work. So, this way, its done. How adult.

No comments: