Friday, December 5, 2008

Friday

Last night, I did not make it to the vendor party. By the time I drove down there and took the train over, it would've been too late. So, we just went to the Aquarium party which....sucked. I'm glad we went to turn in those 10+ coats. There was a long line to get in and then there were drinks/food and you could go around the aquarium. But, it was packed and it seemed like they didn't have enough food for all of these people there. So, we left. We went & had dinner at Hard Rock Cafe. Yes, the tourist trap in Fisherman's Wharf. It was empty and the food was fine - nothing special.

Tonight I am probably going food shopping since this weekend will be so busy & watching a movie. I have 'Holiday Inn' with Bing Crosby waiting for me from Blockbuster!

No comments: