Friday, December 12, 2008

The Gym

Well all know I have a love/hate relationship with working out & the gym. And, I froze my gym membership in October. Now, I want to go back. You can't just not work out. It's not an option. I feel like I am weak and I don't want to be. I don't work out at home. I'm lazy. That is the bottom line.

Anyway, I am thinking of un-freezing the gym. But, then I have to go. I figure if I just put the gym on autopilot like I do for other things, it will work. As I mentioned before, I work better if there is an automatic system & routine in place.

Oh yeah, and I want to go back NOW not in January when all of those Johnny Come Lately's show up at the gym. PLUS, my gym has a deal right now - $99 for 5 30 min personal training sessions. That is a great deal.

Ok, I'll keep you posed.

P.S. I did run 3 miles today in preparation for our 5K we are doing on 12/21.

No comments: