Thursday, December 11, 2008

Last night

Last night was the Client/all the agencies holiday party. It is held at a restaurant but is just cocktails/ hors d'oeuvres and a DJ. Everyone normally just stands around, drinks, eats. You know the drill. Last year, apparently it got sloppy towards the end of the party. We were NOT present for that though.

So, this year we went. We stalked the waiters for hors d'oeuvres - they had good food! Tuna tartare, crab cakes, bruschetta....The DJ was good too. He was playing Britney, and old school music. So, you know - I danced. No one else would so I did. I was not drunk. I dance when I am sober, all the time. He even played Bel Biv Devoe and Vanilla Ice. Who can keep their feet still during THOSE songs?? Not me. Anyway, I actually did my rendition of 'Single Ladies' for the girls at work yesterday. Anyway - I digress. The night was fun.

Today, we are working 1/2 day and then going to our co-workers house to eat lots of food that is bad for you and get the wine flowing. It's the holiday season!!

No comments: