Sunday, June 27, 2010

Friday Night


Friday night was our "monthly movie night" to see "Knight & Day" w/ Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz. It was just Amy & I set to go out on Fri night. We first grabbed salads for dinner at The Grove. I had the chinese chicken salad which was so good. Then, we got a cupcake from Kara's Cupcakes - my fave. Then, we decided to skip the movie! haha

We got manicures instead which we desperately needed. I keep my nails really short and I am always picking at them. I was getting weekly manicures & think I might have to start again. I am too old to have nails that look like a 12 yr old boy. Then, we hit up the bookstore and stopped for a drink before heading home. It was a fun night!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

How fun! Wish I could have joined you for a manicure, instead I was freezing my butt off at the Giants game!