Tuesday, June 1, 2010

New Orleans: Party All Night

Last Saturday, I flew down to NOLA. I stopped in Minneapolis and then flew down to NOLA. Weird. Anyway, I got there around 5pm. Greta & Amy picked me up and we immediately went to the drive thru Daiquiri stop. These are all over New Orleans & are very fun to stop by!




We went back to the hotel to relax and then we met up with two of their friends, Rachel & Tom, for dinner. We went to this awesome restaurant, Bayona.




After dinner, we hit the town. The French Quarter & Bourbon Street are rockin'. It is crazy. The streets are shut down & everyone is just walking around, in & out of bars. The bars are all open and you can carry your beers around outside.

Now, everyone knows that I go to bed early. I can't stay out late. Well, guess what. We stayed out ALL night. I don't know how we did it. We had Hurricane's around 2 am or something and we swear there is caffeine or something in them. After the Hurricane's, we were good to go.





Things going down hill at this point!

We bar hopped all night. I also rode a mechanical bull and sang karaoke. Both were completely hilarious. So funny that we took video! hahaha






The night ended at IHOP around 7am. Amy & I had a lovely breakfast of chicken tenders, onion rings, and french toast. We got back to the hotel and went to sleep for a few hours. We couldn't waste the whole day sleeping!

1 comment:

Betsy said...

OMG I can't believe you stayed up until 7am! That's amazing. The videos are hilarious!