Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Wednesday

Today is gray, cold(55), and foggy. The swirly type of fog that is like a light snow. It's wet and feels like a light rain. Happy summer. I definitely miss real summer. You have to leave the city to get heat.

Yesterday, I was at the client allll day for this event in their lobby. It went really well though & VP's were excited so that's good.

Last night, Erik was off so we had Taco Tues for dinner. Watched Treme and True Blood. He downloads the shows & we watch it thru this system he set up with his laptop & the tv. Treme is set in New Orleans, a few months after Katrina. It follows a few different people and their stories after the storm & how they are moving forward. It's pretty good.

Erik is into True Blood & I sit and watch once in awhile. I ask a ton of questions because I don't know who everyone is and what they are doing. I will say that the main girl, Sookie is annoying to watch and its pretty gruesome watching the vampires bite and all of the blood. However, I did notice that Zack from Gilmore Girls(Laine's husband from the band) is in the show.

Also, this fall, Soukie St.James from Gilmore Girls has her own show!! Melissa McCarthy will be in a show called Mike & Molly. She was also in the movie 'The Back-Up Plan' which was really funny!!

No comments: