Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thursday


Tonight, we had a work dinner with a couple clients & it was so good. We went to Town Hall, where I have been before. We had some appetizers: tuna tartare, bbq shrimp, & FROG LEGS. I tried a teensy tiny bit. It tasted like nothing to me. I would never gnaw on a frog leg or anything to get the full taste but I tried it.

Also, for dinner, I had the halibut. And some Sauvignon Blanc.

I got a cab home and had a funny guy for a driver - Raphael. Been here since the 50's. He was a bigger guy with a long white beard that he had twisted into different twists. He told me all about the San Jose flea market & how I have to go. I love chatty, funny cab drivers.

Tomorrow, I am working from home and hope to finish up early. I'd love to get a manicure & then it is movie night! We're seeing "Knight & Day" with Cameron Diaz & Tom Cruise.

No comments: