Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Tuesday

Hey Hey. Nothing new to report. Sunday was a total lazy day. Last night, I played tennis with Lindsay. I think we are going to try to play regularly and Erik & I need to get back to playing on the weekends. Taking a few weeks off does nothing for my game!

Erik is thinking about canceling cable, again. I said go ahead so then I won't watch so much. We'll see if he does.

I have to go to the client for the ENTIRE.FREAKING.DAY. today. It should be fine since I'm bringing my computer & stuff, though.

Tonight, Erik has hockey but we get to have dinner together. Thinking of what to make. I want to make a summery side like a zuccini/corn salad or something. Anyone know of any good recipes like that?

Evie's cut is closed up and is looking great. She has also stopped licking it so much so I dont have to threaten her with putting guaze on her leg.

I did yoga this AM and I am SO inflexible. It's bad. Exercise TV on comcast has FREE yoga - everything from 10 min to an hour. Why pay to go to a studio when you can do it at home for FREE!

No comments: