Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Wednesday

This morning, I had to actually look at my watch to see what day it was. I didn't know if it was Tues or Wed! Let's talk about GLEE last night. What a nice ending to season 1.



How great was that tribute to Schuster at the end? What will happen with Quinn & Puck? Rachel & Finn?

Last night, Erik and I made pizza. He made the crust on the grill pan on the stove & it came out soooo good.

I saw something interesting while riding to work today....a prostitute. I saw this big Black woman on the street who I thought was naked. Nope, she had a tan colored, tight, short nightgown on. She also had these light colored spandex shorts on. As I rode past her, I heard her saying to us bikers something like 'You wanna look at me' or something. I thought - Hmmmm...is she starting her day or ending it? haha. Definitely a first for me here but nothing surprises me in SF!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

One day, right when we first moved to SF, I had to switch from the Muni underground to the 19 Polk bus in the TL. I literally almost ran into a lady coming out of an apartment on Market st. She was wearing a skin-tight spandex bodysuit with a full-frontal zipper in the front. She was definitely stuffing a wad of money into her bra!! Oh San Francisco...

I also loved the ending but I didn't cry like everyone did! Am I turning into stone??

Heather M said...

oh my god. that is hilarious!!

I did not cry at glee either but when Finn said that Schuster was like a father....so cute.

I think something is not right with glee. Its getting too big too fast.