Sunday, June 20, 2010

Saturday



On Saturday, I got my hair done. My hair is not blonde & not brown. It's a dirty blonde. Ashy. I think it can look gray-ish. I always highlight it to brighten it up. I am really bad at staying on schedule with getting highlight. I end up with like 2" of roots and my hair looks horrible.

I went to the salon & they said they could highlight it but also do a base color that would liven up my usual base. I said OK. They suggested something and then said, 'Ohhh we could do a little red, too". So, I said, sure- do what you want. ha. It's just hair! So, now I do have reddish hair!

Can you tell from this picture? Ill try to get some more. Its a demi-perm color so it will wash out in 12-24 weeks. I have had my hair blonde, dark brown, and now reddish. We'll see what I like best. I have also had my hair super short, short, and long. I realized I like my hair long so that is one thing I won't mess with. I love playing with color though. It'll grow out. You can try something new!

After the salon, we went north of the city. Erik's team had their BBQ picnic. It was nice to get out of the city, eat some yummy food(it was Caribbean themed!), & hang out. We also got to take home some great leftovers! After going out Wed, Thur, Fri, I was so tired. We came home and watched True Blood. Erik has been downloading True Blood & Treme. Both are pretty good.