Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Garbage Collecting and Italian Food

On Sunday, I found two GREAT things on the street. I was thankful to have Erik with me on my walk with Evie so he could carry this stuff home. First, I found this breakfast in bed tray which I am going to turn into a cheese tray. I plan on painting the tray and painting that black area with chalkboard paint. Then for parties, we will put the cheese on the tray and use chalk to write what kind of cheese it is!

I also found this chair. It was sitting outside for a few days and I was thinking about picking it up but left it. Finally, we took it home. This will be another paint and make a new cushion job. I have to decide where I will put it before I decide on color and fabric. Yippee!! I've also been looking online for a sewing machine. I've  found some great deals on starter machines on Ebay and Overstock!

For dinner, we went into SF for dinner at IL BORGO. This restaurant is located in Hayes Valley and we would drive past it EVERY time we got off the 101 highway to drive to our place in SF. Literally, every time we drove past I would say, "We should go there!" 

Turns out our friends that lived up the street also said that to themselves. For our last dinner before they had their baby, we decided to meet in SF and finally go here!!

It was actually really good. It's super cheesy inside and has murals of Italy on the wall but they make all of their pasta and ravioli. It was great. 

Good way to end the weekend!


No comments: