Thursday, January 15, 2009

Books

I have been trying to find another good book to read after reading Chris Farley. I borrowed a ton of books from friends last summer and so I want to read them. So far I picked up 2 and couldn't get into them. 1)Alan Alda - Things I learned while talking to myself 2)Anita Shreve - All He ever wanted (i think thats the name)

Boring.

I picked up Beautiful Boy. It is a memoir about a Dad dealing with his son's meth addiction. From the first paragraph, I was hooked. I'm sure it is going to be sad & painful to read but I really love non-fiction and hearing other people's stories. I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

let me know how it is. I will need to pick one for my book club soon. I am almost done with The Hour I First Beleived by Wally Lamd. 700+ pages, and SOOO good. I