Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rachel Ray Fish & Chips

This month's issue of Everyday with Rachel Ray has really good recipes. Last night, we made baked breaded fish sticks and sweet potato fries. It was sooooo good & easy to make.

Also, last night, I had the orientation at the hospital. We had to listen to the rules of the hospital, what to wear, HIPAA laws, etc. I go back in 2 weeks to meet with the volunteer coordinator to get my assignment - what section I will work in the hospital. Can't wait.

Well today, I was up at 6:15am and on the bus at 7am. I had to be at the client by 830-ish to set up for this big 3 hour meeting. Its 2pm now, I am ready to go home and go to bed! I also am sitting here in semi-dress up clothes and am uncomfortable and want to go home and put sweats on.

No comments: