Monday, January 12, 2009

Weekend Update

Well this weekend, we didn't really have plans and 2 RANDOM things happened.

On Saturday, we took Evie hiking in Pacifica. It was sunny and beautiful out. I have pictures to post soon...She loved it and passed out for the rest of the afternoon.



Me & Evie





Erik walking up the hill



Random #1
We were walking in from the car after going to the store on Saturday around 730pm. A dog is running around without an owner. A woman comes up to us and was like, he has tags but no owner. So, we proceed to catch the dog with treats. Then, we call the phone # on the tag. A woman answers and says that the dog belongs to her son who must be in SF visiting his friends. Well, the stupid son left this dog in his truck with the window down so the dog hopped out. So, we put the dog back in the car and the woman said she would call her son.

I went outside across the street to the store & who do I see? The dog, sticking his head out the window again. So, I call this woman back and say that the dog is just going to jump out again. She said she was on her way to get the dog. So, we put the dog (Murphy) in our car as a holding tank.

Murphy barked and barked so we tried to bring him inside. Evie played with him and then snarled when he wanted to drink her water. Just as we put him in the bathroom, we hear someone calling for Murphy. Well, the son was outside looking for his dog! We brought the dog out & gave him back. The 'son' was like 45 years old.

Anyway, we called the woman back and she was like, 'I was hoping you wouldn't give the dog back to my son because he drinks and I am taking the dog from him' I felt bad but oh well - it's not my situation or problem and we did more than most people would.

Random #2
My big sister, Alex, from my sorority was in town this weekend. We did not have a plan to meet up though. We walk into a bar and who do I see....Alex. How random. So, we hung out with her for the night & it was great and so good to see her.

1 comment: