Monday, January 12, 2009

You look like a bunny

Yesterday, I had only 2 gymnastics parties. In one of them, I had this little girl who looked familiar and turns out she had been to one of my parties before. She was 7 and she had quite the personality. She was cute, without any front teeth, but had a big mouth. She kept wanting to be the line leader, complained when we did one thing too long, wanted to do something different, had 'done this before and knows how to do it', blah blah. She was also talking to me like she was my age or something.

Anyway, she turns to me and says 'You look like a bunny rabbit'. I asked her why & she said, 'because you are so White!' Now this is a small, pale, blonde haired girl saying this to me! I was like, you are very pale too. She thought that was so funny. Who says that!??

No comments: