Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wednesday

It's Wednesday!

Yesterday, after we dropped Sarah at the airport, I got my haircut. It is pretty short - like sits just at my shoulders. I didn't really plan on cutting it that short but oh well. I like it, its something different. I had it long, then cut off like 3" and then cut off like another 3". I guess I am trying to find my happy length. At this shorter length, I dont have to spend a ton of time drying & flat ironing!!

Then, I went to the hospital for my volunteer placement. I am going to be in the maternity ward. So exciting! I have to get a TB test first and find my vaccination records before I can start though. Then, I have to figure out the volunteer/gymnastics schedule. I might alternate every other weekend.

Then, we had Erik's hockey game at 8pm. I was so tired. Unfortunately, they lost. We did not go out after. Erik was tired too.

1 comment:

Kittie Flyn said...

I'm so impressed that you're volunteering at a hospital. You've inspired me to look for volunteer opportunities. :-)