Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Team In Training

Erik & I went to the TNT meeting last night. I stayed for the Run team and he went with the Tri team to learn more about it. It is the same coaches for the Run team that I had last year, who are awesome. There was an Honoree that we had last year too. I really want to do Seattle mostly because I want to go up there and see Seattle. Also, I just love being on the team & meeting new people and challenging myself.

Erik is still thinking about the Tri team. That is 3 sports to train for at a time and it would be a lot of time & energy. Plus, I don't think he has the right bike for it so he is checking into that.

Anyway, last night I signed up for the Seattle Half. I didn't pay my registration fee yet though. There is a little doubt in my mind like - do I really want to do this. I have from early Feb until end of June for the race. That is a long time to get stronger so I don't have the same back problems as last year. It is a long time to fundraise. However, I just don't know if I want to really push myself for the next 5 months. Don't forget I am also taking those 2 classes this semester....

What do you think?? What should I do??

3 comments:

KMV said...

do it so I can meet you in Seattle and run it too!

JeanineIrene said...

I agree with Kimmy (even the meeting up with you part)...but Seattle is hilly!

KMV said...

hilly?? that's a terrible spot for a first half marathon. yikes.