Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Pushups & Resolutions




Well we all make New Years Resolutions and rarely keep them....So I thought if I did a monthly update, it would make me stay on track. We'll see.

Floss Daily - Hmmm its more like 2x per week but that is 2x more than I did in 2008
More water - Happening. I fill my water bottle like 3-5x per day
Stop Swearing - ehhh I'd say my real goal is to reduce it by 25%
Get promoted - Well....I think that is happening VERY soon!
Go to Seattle or Portland - Maybe this summer. We are already discussing it.
Evie microchipped - POssibly at the end of the month. I have the price list for a nearby place
Disneyland - No movement on this yet
Workout daily - Not happening. I'd say its really like 3x per week but It should be like 5x per week

Onto pushups. I tried to do a 'real' one the other day and couldn't. My goal is to do a 100 by the end of 2009. I can do like 8 girlie ones. I am doing them everyday to see how many I can do. My arms are killing me!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

My goal this year is to workout 4-5 times a week. I include lots of different things, running, Pilates, Swimming and Skiing. Sometime if I dont go to the gym, I go to excecise TV (on comcast) and do a cardio workout. Cheezy, but it makes me not feel bad. And everytime I workout, I put a star on my calendar. This way when i look at my calendar everyday, and I dont have a lot of stars, I know I need to get back at it! I will show you my calendar tomorrow :)

Moonlady said...

if you don't floss, you will get gum disease & you will lose your teeth by 50 - so floss! daily, twice a day.
I like your friend's star idea.

Taralyn said...

i use the reach flosser. and i floss on average 5X a week. and in may when i went to the dentist she told me that i was looking great, to keep up the good work and she'd see me in december. so booya. never got a perfect dental visit before.