Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It's Tuesday....

So much good TV last night. Gossip girl was good. Bachelor was its usual hot mess and cannot want for Deanna to come back to screw things up even more!

For some reason, I have allergies at work. I think it is the air quality - my eyes are so dry and I cannot breathe. I brought the Benadryl with me today. Hopefully it works.

I scheduled another $20 haircut for later this month. Can't wait!

Tonight, Erik and I are going to a Team In Training meeting. I am thinking of doing that Seattle Half and he MIGHT want do a Sprint Tri. We'll see....its a lot of work to train & fundraise but it is for a great cause.

Anyway...this is just a random post. I am going to the core class at lunch. It is so hard. I will be dying & dripping sweat when I am done. The ONLY way I go to the gym is if it is mid-day though. I will let you know if I survive.

No comments: