Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Evie In the Bed

I have had Evie for almost 2 years. I got her when she was 1 and she is turning 3 this weekend. We never established where Evie should sleep because for the few mos that I had her before we moved, she lived in a million places. She went from the shelter director's house, to the shelter, to my Mom's, to my house, back to my Mom's(while I packed to move), then to CA with us. When we got to the new apartment, she just got in the bed with us so we let her. Bad move. We tried to kick her out but she cries and cries that we give in. I tried to put her bed next to mine and leash her to the bed - doesn't work.

Well, now, we want to try again. She is going to live for many years and really, I can't handle her in the bed for another 10 years or whatever. It is going to be painful. I will need earplugs and strong will. I will be sad but she takes up too much room!

No comments: