Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Almost done


So this HUGE car, is my car for the week. My company is so awesome and has a few cars that they own and loan out to visitors instead of having us rent cars. They have a variety of cars and one of them is "The Suburban." Yesterday, had a few of us ride in it to the office but I drove it back to the hotel by myself.I also got to drive it by myself to and from work today. haha It is SO Funny driving this HUGE car!!

Is anyone watching this Amanda Knox interview? I don't know what to believe about this girl. I don't get why her friend would sort of say it could've been her and why she was a suspect before he even said that.

Tonight, I went to dinner with a co-worker at the Oak City Grille. Had the lemon chicken & it was so good. You know you aren't in CA anymore when they serve you TWO chicken breasts for your dinner.


I am SOOOOO happy to be heading home tomorrow!! I cannot wait to see Erik & Evie. I know it's only been a few days but I cannot wait to be home, in my own bed, and back to a normal schedule. Yippeeeeeeeee!

No comments: