Monday, April 29, 2013

Hello from Michigan



Hello from Michigan. It was a long day and I am so ready for bed despite it only being 5:30PT. I didn't sleep that well because I'm sure I was worried about not getting up in time. It was also warm. We definitely need a fan in our room at night.

I was up before 6 and Erik dropped me at Bart for 6:30. It's about an hour train ride to SFO and it was so easy. If we didn't have to drop Evie off at camp before we travel, we would totally take Bart every time. It was only $9 from Berkeley, too!

My flight was 4 hours but I watched a movie and read some magazines. Also, we had no one in the middle seat which is a huge score! The movie today was Parental Guidance and was soooo predictable and annoying but cute towards the end. Bette and Billy are legends and have great chemistry. I wasn't feeling the same about Marisa Tomei and that guy from "That Thing You Do."

I got picked up at the airport and came over to the hotel. I went to the hotel gym to shake off sitting for 4+ hours today. Room service and "Love It or List It" on HGTV rounds out the evening. Erik is taking care of Miss Evie tonight and then tomorrow, bringing her to camp so we all get a vacation for two days. Then, we will be reunited on Thursday night. Yahooooooooo!


No comments: