Tuesday, August 5, 2008

5:45

Yes, I got up at 5:45 today and ran outside. It was sort of dark still, and not that warm, and no one was out. When I was coming home around 630, I saw people out. Unfortunately, I woke up at 3, 4, 5 because SOMEBODY was trying to get up in the bed and I kept pushing her to the end of the bed. So by 545, I was ready to get up anyway.

Yesterday, I went to pilates fusion & it was great, as usual. I haven't been in a few weeks so it was hard. The instructor, Joe, is a skinny gay guy who is a dancer. He is funny and makes the class fun. The class is so popular you now need a pass to go to the class b/c the room gets too full.

To train for this half, I am running 4x week, lifting 2x week, pilates 1x week and am trying to do either a kbox or spin class 1x week and also attempting to swim 1x week. That is a lot but I want to do a lot of different stuff so when I do the TRI in the spring, I am not out of shape.

No comments: