Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Fire Dept

This past week, the main fire alarm on the 2nd floor keeps going off. It is one of those old school ones that rings. It needs to be reset or something. The first time it went off, the FD came right away. The 2nd time, it went off by itself. Tonight was the 3rd time. After 5 minutes, I called SFPD non-emergency line & she sent the FD over.

When I say the fire department came, I mean the entire fleet or whatever they are called. 2 fire trucks. 10 men. Full uniform, hoses, axes, tanks of something, etc.

A few of the tenants were outside & I said, 'I should get the camera. This is exciting'. But, I didn't. I felt bad everyone came out to put out some blaze but at least all it was, was an alarm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did you start to plan your evacuation route out the window? And imagine how you were going to have to save Evie and the scrapbooks? Haha. [Remember the fire alarm Junior year...]

Irene