Monday, August 11, 2008

Annoyed

This weekend the amount of people in this city annoyed me. There are a ton of tourists here since its summer. We were up on Haight St to go to one store and everyone was walking so slow. The sidewalks were packed. I was so annoyed. Then, yesterday, I drove Erik to work & he works in Fisherman's Wharf. Now, that is a nightmare down there. People are walking everywhere and in the streets & they don't have a clue. Then, I had to drive down to the Mission to go to Petco and people couldn't drive. I needed to go home & take a nap.

Today, I was thinking that I really shouldn't be annoyed. Maybe I should just realize that I live in a big city that is a tourist destination.

WWRPD? He would so many people want to come see & visit SF for a short time b/c its so great. Luck you, you get to live there. Maybe you should appreciate it.

No comments: