Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Work Out

4:40am - Time I woke up this AM and walked over to the alarm clock because I thought it was going off. It wasn't

5:45am - Time the alarm clock went off for me to go outside and run. I didn't go


6:40am - Time I got up to get ready for work


11:50am - Time I walked over to the gym, during lunch, and took a Core Central Class. Oh yeah!

Like I said in a previous post, I really trying to get stronger for this Half Marathon training for October which includes core work. I really wanted to go to this class so I packed everything the night before & went. I'm so glad I did. The class was hard. It was 45 min of non-stop stepping, punching, kicking, lunging all while holding weights. My arms were shaky afterwards. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow. But, it was worth it.

"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

No comments: