Sunday, August 10, 2008

Pool

Last month, I posted a blog about my gym having a pool. I as at the Petco near that gym today, so I went to check it out. Just by looking at it, it grossed me out. I went home and Yelp'ed it and here are the shiteous reviews it is getting:

I love a good workout, but the thought of having to exercise at this dump makes me feel ill sometimes. It is filthy.

If you do have to work out at this location, stick to the weight machines and cardio equipment; the free weights are old and rusty...don't even think of stepping into that pool...

The smell inside is beyond putrid, and the pool is even worse - the one time I swam in it, my silver jewelry that I always wear turned completely jet black from the dirty water.

The geriatric pool smells awful and leaves a grimy sensation on my skin. Attempting to get any kind of a work-out here is utterly futile. There is way too much chilling in the pool and people getting in your way.

I can't swim there. Before even looking on Yelp, I felt gross. I'm checking into the Y.

No comments: