Thursday, August 21, 2008

Rug

When we first moved here, we had a light colored area rug. It got very dirty, very quick. Besides walking on it, Evie pooped and puked on it. So, I got another rug back in the spring that was brown/tan/blue. I loved it. But the weave on it was sort of loose so when Evie played with her plastic toys, it made the rug frizz. It was weird. Anyway, she puked on it twice the other day and I really had had it. The rug smelled. It was damp in those spots. I told Erik today, this weekend, we have to go to Home Depot for a new rug.

I went tonight instead.

I couldn't take it! I ripped the rug up and threw it away and put Evie in the car. We got 2 rugs but I like one more than the other. So I guess we still have to go to Home Depot to return the other rug.

Evie looooves the new rug. When I put it down, she started running around like crazy and rolling on it.

1 comment:

KMV said...

You should post a picture of the new one so we can see it!