Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ran!

Today, work sucked. I had to work on this big finance report that was a huge pain. I came home and went right back out to meet my new team. Today, I only ran 3 miles but, I did it. It was good to have a coach there. He ran with me a little bit. When I have people with me, I dont stop. Things hurt, I keep going & will figure it out when its over. When I am alone, everything hurts and I quit.

I saw my old coach, Joe, too. He invited me to his Wed night track workouts he holds down at the track. That was nice of him & I will take him up on it.

Speaking of seeing Joe, I also saw my friend Bailey while I was running. I am finally starting to go places & see people who are familiar. I remember when we first moved here, I was like, No one looks familiar & I cannot image them ever looking that way to me.

No comments: