Thursday, August 28, 2008

Book Reviews

To Have & To Hold by Jane Green

Amazon thought I would like Jane Green. This is the 2nd book I have read by her and I have to say, I'm over her. What's wrong with her books: 1)They are all set in England, which for some reason bothers me 2)It takes a loooong time to get into 3)The endings do not pay off for all the work reading the book


If you want a book about a married man who cheats on his wife chronically, here is a read for you.

Last Summer of You & Me by Ann Brashares

I never got through this book. It was about kids who are like early 20's who grow up on Fire Island. They get separated and come back together one summer. Apparently, they find out all of this stuff about one another and blah blah. I couldn't get into.





I am now reading a non-fiction book called 'How Starbucks Saved My Life' and its GOOD. So I will review that one soon.

1 comment:

Taralyn said...

i just read the last summer for my book club. you should read it. my verdict is still out, but i loved the sisterhood series. there's plenty of romance which is fun for a quick read. i ended up reading this in like 5 hours.