Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I got this from: This is what I meant by that

Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper

2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial –I don't like cutting trees down for entertainment

3. When do you put up the tree? This year, maybe the 6th or 7th

4. When do you take the tree down? Jan 2nd

5. Do you like eggnog? GROSS

6. Favorite gift received as a child? No idea. Maybe a Cabbage Patch Kid or Nintendo & Mario 3

7. Hardest person to buy for? ERIK

8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom/Kimmy

9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, Erik and I dress up and Evie is baby Jesus. Ok not really.

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail! Email is tacky

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Hmmm no idea. Maybe a green suede purse when I was about 14 from an extended family member

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? So cliché but Charlie Brown’s Christmas and Home Alone

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Before Thanksgiving

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no. But if we are forced to do White Elephant with the Clients, I am putting the yogurt maker I got last year in the mix.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Apple Pie

16. Lights on the tree? Yes but white only

17. Favorite Christmas song? This year - Step Into Christmas by Elton John but normally anything Bing or MitchMiller (Must be Santa) and Suzy Snowflake. Oh the list goes on.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? The past two years, stay in CA. Next year, CT

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Red bow

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas Day

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Oh goodness, maybe the fact it doesn’t last long enough

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My Little Mermaid ornaments

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Turkey

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? A new fleece jacket since Evie ate the pockets out of my old one and for my 401K to bounce back and for the economy to turn around and for world peace

1 comment:

Moonlady said...

this made me laugh out loud !!!
I have 'world peace and good economy' at number 1 on my list ---
I don't need anything ...