Sunday, November 23, 2008

Weekend!

This weekend was fun & busy!! On Friday, Cristin and I went to Domo for sushi and it was SO good. Then, we watched the Santa Clause. Yep - before Christmas.

On Saturday, Erik and I took Evie to training. Then, we went to lunch and stopped by this surf swap show. At night, we went to Ozumo for sushi. I am sushied out!!

Today, I went food shopping at 730am. Yep - I wanted to beat the rush of people buying stuff for Thanksgiving...Then, I made pilgrim hat cookies for Erik to bring to work. Pictures to be up soon. We took Evie on a hike in Corona Hts. Then...I headed to mall to get some Christmas gifts AND we saw The Secret Life of Bees. The movie was good but the book was much better. I recommend the book.

Now it is on to ONE day of work! I am off on Tuesday and KIMMY ARRIVES. The excitement mounts.

No comments: