Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day 2012



Today started off in a relaxing way. We slept in, I picked up breakfast & coffee, and got snuggled in on our new couch! Erik went surfing and Evie and I just chilled on the couch. We stayed this way until Erik got home, a few hours later. I watched the movie, Sarah's Key. I read the book last year and wanted to see how the movie played out. It was pretty similar to the book and nice to see it come to life!

After finally getting ready for the day, I got to work on re-organizing the living room so that we could get rid of a book case to make room for Erik's surfboards, again. They have been moved around so much and I think they are in their original spot from back in 2007! I got rid of a bunch of books. Once you read the book, what are you really going to do with it? So, hopefully, they make someone else happy!

For dinner, we had lobster and tuna - that we had frozen from Christmas because we couldn't make all of that food - and opened a bottle of Edmeades. 2007 Perli Vineyard is amaaaazing. Love Love Love it.



We started Season 6 of Dexter back up again. Now that the holidays and jolly movie times are over, it's time to get back into the dark days of Dexter!

No comments: