Sunday, January 1, 2012

Goodbye 2011

2011 was a pretty good year for us! We had great year complete with new jobs, fun with friends, family, and travels! In 2011....

Read some good books. The Help, Hunger Games, and Sarah's Key were definitely page turners!

Saw some good movies.  The Help, King's Speech, and Temple Grandin topped my list this year.

Ate at some good restaurants. I'd definitely go back to Zero Zero, Sociale, and Magic Flute.
 
Kimmy, Jaime & Laura, Erik's Parents, and My Mom all visited us in SF

We visited Tahoe, Paso Robles, Wisconsin, and went back to CT for Thanksgiving


Discovered more fun stuff in our own city like the Saturn Steps, Ashbury Hts, and Presidio Trails.

Ran some great races like the Zippy 5K, my first 10K, and the Turkey Trot where I ran one of my fastest 5K's. 

We're moving right along with wedding planning! We have our venue, florist, DJ, hotel, weekend plans, honeymoon, and the dress!

We're excited for 2012 & all it has to offer!!

No comments: