Friday, January 13, 2012

Wine & Burgers

On Thursday night, Nicole and I went to a wine bar near our office called Barrique. I have walked by this bar a bunch of times so it was great to go in and try the wine. Barrique is an interesting wine bar since they make some of their own wines and have them in barrels at the bar. From their site:

Barrique is America's first private‐label wine establishment dedicated to serving world class wine through our proprietary Cask Delivery System®.

We source all of our own wines for the barrel selections; they're hand-picked with the upmost care and craft. The constantly changing portfolio provides a solid commitment to the particular fruit, while highlighting lesser known varietals and modern winemaking techniques.

After Barrique, Sarah picked me up and we went to dinner. We went to Roam for burgers, which was great. I don't think I have been to Roam since sometime last year. I had a turkey burger with mushrooms which was delish!


Then, we went next door to Brickyard for a beer. After that, we were spent and went home.



It was a fun night getting to spend time with friends!





No comments: