Sunday, January 22, 2012

Pizza & Concert Saturday

We woke up on Saturday expecting it to be pouring rain outside and it was sunny! However, we had a ton of laundry to do and cleaning in the house. I feel like things just pile up all week because there is no time to do anything other than work, eat dinner, and go to bed. Evie was happy to go out and pee in peace, without getting soaked. She was absolutely miserable on Friday night when it was pouring out but she HAS to go the bathroom!

Anyway, we got all of the laundry done and I went to get my hair done. My hair takes for-ev-er. I was at the salon from like 2-5. Grrrrrr. A necessary evil, I suppose.

For dinner, we went to Little Star pizza. Then, we went to the Walkmen Concert at the Independent. I have no idea who the Walkmen or know any of their music, but we went. I think Erik had a good time but I really am not a concert goer. I don't know why anyone would want to be forced to stand up for 2 hours to listen to music. I'm more of a have music on in the background and do something else person. Or, sit at a table with friends & drinks while music is playing at a bar. Or, a Madonna/Rihanna/Britney show stopping concert where it is entertaining and not just watching people sing with a guitar.

Speaking of concerts, the Beach Boys are going on tour this summer for their 50th Anniversary! And, DMB is going back on tour. Haven't been to one of their shows in ages. Maybe Erik and I can find a band we both enjoy for our next concert :-)


No comments: