Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sweetwater Brunch and Book Signings

Sunday started out great because I drove up to Mill Valley (same area where Evie had her surgery) to meet my friends Sarah and Lisa for brunch. We went to this great place called the Sweetwater Music Hall. It's this awesome place that always has live music, including at brunch.
 
We also walked around the cute Mill Valley downtown area and stopped by Alpha Dog and Tyler Florence's store.  

After brunch, I headed to Omnivore Books in SF. Jenna Weber, the author of one of my favorite blogs, just launched her first book. She is on her book tour reading from the book and signing books for everyone. Her blog, Eat, Live, Run is pretty popular so there was a great turnout!




I jumped right into reading when I got home so can't wait for the ride to work tomorrow where I can read even more. It was so nice meeting the author behind a blog you read. She was really cool. Fun Fact - I started reading her blog after finding her linked to my college friend FANNEtastic Food blog. Small world!

While I was out  doing all of this, Erik was brewing beer. He is brewing for a picnic we are having at the end of the month that will also act as a fundraiser for our Team In Training race!

Such a fun weekend!!

No comments: