Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Decoration Tour

Welcome to our house! Here are our Halloween decorations. I am SO thrilled to have more space this year to decorate. This hay bale is something I've been wanting to have for awhile and I'm excited to have it this year!

The living room...


Both of these prints are FREE printables online. Seriously, just google "free Halloween printables" and I'm sure you'll find them. 

Basket full of gourds

Halloween pillow

Hello from Evie


Spider web candle holders and candy dish
My Mom and I made this table runner while she was here. 


 Some faux leaves


Pumpkins!



Candles, Candy, and Cards

\
How funny is this card!?

Looks like a Witch left her broom

 The Bathroom


Ghost in the bathroom

Soap in a leaf dish


Trick or Treat













No comments: