Saturday, October 5, 2013

Our Week in Pictures

Didn't get to blog much this week so you get a recap in pictures!
We'll start with Evie because...why not!? So funny when one of her ears sits higher than the other. 


Happy October! The Salem Witch mug came out of the closet and into the daily rotation. 

Also put up some cute decorations but I'm not done yet so I'll show you all of them when ready. 

Evie hung out a lot this week

While getting my paperwork completed on campus, I saw this happening. How do you play Quidditch when you don't have brooms!?

My awesome friend Kelsey bought these pants at Target for Halloween. They are so amazing. Pictures of cats flying through space. haha

Erik grew some carrots in the garden and pulled them out on Friday. Look how small and cute they are. Apparently if you let them grow longer, they look like real carrots. 

In an effort to cut my waste making, I bought a reusable K-Cup holder. I'm using it today so I'll let you know what I think!

Have a good weekend!


No comments: