Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Hocus Pocus Party

On Sunday, we had the HOCUS POCUS party. It was so much fun! I'll walk you through the decorations and the food. I had a lot of fun planning, finding, and executing the decorations. 

Check out this sign courtesy of Etsy shop, GlamBanners

We didn't have juice and wine to drink. We had swamp water, spider venom, and witches brew. 

Mason jars with bows. The runner that the "drink station" sat on was something my Mom and I made while she was here. 

Venom, poison, Witches brew, and Red Blood for drinks

 The Drink Station
For food, we had appetizers and desserts

Some Ogre Snot aka Spinach Dip

We had eggs of a Luna Moth aka teriyaki meatballs

We also had chocolate chip dip and a cheese platter. My friend Cristin brought buffalo chicken dip! For dessert we had Gooey Pumpkin Cookies that were SO GOOD. 

Photo


Photo

Kelsey made the most adorable cupcakes!

Kelsey dressed up as a Crazy Cat Lady. Hilarious

Our craft was...painting wine glasses!! It was super easy to do. We bought the glasses at the thrift shop for $1.50 each and bought glass paint at Michael's. We painted the glasses and then put them in the oven for 30 min. It's that easy!

Mom & I with our glasses

Not the best picture but here is Andrea, me, Kelsey, Nicole, and Cristin

Everyone left with a goody bag filled with candy, a halloween coozie, a halloween pencil, and a bottle of "poison" aka a small bottle of wine with a poison label on it. 

I had so much fun preparing for the party. I can't wait for the next one!!

No comments: