Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

Well to wrap up our month of celebrating, I took one last drink out of the Halloween Mickey mug. 


Posted an old Halloween photo on Instagram. This is Kimmy & I as Cabbage Patch Kids in pre-school. My Mom was very creative and made the costumes for us. We had these "hands" made out of panty hose that were stuffed. They went over our hands with an elastic. So funny!


Drum Roll please..........Here's Evie's 2013 Halloween Costume!
Hula Girl!

On Halloween, we had a few trick or treaters  but not many. We mad the mistake of watching this SCARY movie at night which meant I had a terrible nights sleep. Don't watch this if you don't want to see scary images in your head. 


Of course, I got one last viewing of Hocus Pocus in, too. 

So for now, we say goodbye to all of our favorite Halloween things! Can you believe the holidays are here already!?

No comments: